JJ Grey and Mofro -Lullaby
Quite right. Interesting, yet strange.
Thanks for y’alls input! :D
Full image link →
9 Deadly Words used by Women
When you get the chance to start a fresh there is just that… the cup is half full, the world is my oyster, haven’t met you yet…kind of feeling.
I like it.
So much possibility. If only I could get out of here.
officially single, my Tumblr friends.
Some Do’s for Dating Aquarius:
- Share your breakthroughs.
- Be dazzling.
- Revel in your friendships.
- Reveal your own fringey, nutty side.
- Be a little kinky and experimental.
- Show compassion for everyone equally.
- Be passionate about your causes.
- Laugh at their humor.
- Stay flexible about the schedule.
- Be clear about your own emotional needs.
- Be honest about your values (especially about monogamy)
- Be shocking in bed.
- Be full of surprises.
Dont’s For Dating Aquarius
- Don’t judge their strangeness.
- Don’t get too sentimental with words of endearment.
- Don’t make assumptions about where you stand in the relationship.
- Don’t assume they are monogamous.
- Don’t judge them by how they look.
- Don’t try to win their sympathy.
- Don’t try to provoke them into an argument.
- Don’t show arrogance toward wait staff or any others in a service position.
- Don’t make labeling comments (racist, homophobic, etc)
Taken from here.
I don’t usually follow astrology/zodiac but… SO RELEVANT. So true.
Full image link →
1. Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
2. Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the football before helping around the house.
3. Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don’t Do It!
4. A Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer quickly to No 9 for the meaning of nothing.)
5. That’s Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That’s okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
6. Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you’re welcome. (I want to add a clause here - This is true, unless she says ‘Thanks a lot’, which is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say ‘you’re welcome’ - that will bring on No. 7).
7. Whatever: Is a woman’s way of saying, “F— YOU!”
8. Don’t worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking ‘What’s wrong?’ For the woman’s response refer to No. 4.
9. Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in “Fine”.
Haha, from Have fun with English